Restorative dentistry procedures available at Taylor Dental Care
Restorative dentistry focuses on repairing and rejuvenating the smile. It can address various problems impacting the smile, including infection, decay, disease, and even missing teeth.
What advanced restorative dentistry is available at Taylor Dental Care?
Drs. Glenn and Michelle Taylor of Sandy, Utah, are committed to providing a wide range of general, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry solutions for patients to consider in enhancing their smiles. Below is just a small sample of the restorative procedures used to reconstruct and improve the function and appearance of the teeth:
- Root canal treatment – infected teeth need to be addressed as soon as possible, especially when patients are in pain. Root canal therapy, or endodontic treatment, is performed to save a tooth from permanent extraction.
- Composite fillings – areas of tooth decay impact the health of the smile and the function of the tooth. Composite fillings are tooth-colored materials used to fill areas of decay to restore the smile and avoid further development.
- Dental veneers – covering imperfect teeth near the front of the smile with veneers are an excellent solution to problems such as breakage or permanent staining.
- Dental bonding – using a composite resin material, our dentists can repair a tooth that has an imperfection quickly and easily. This material mimics the appearance of natural tooth enamel and blends in with the smile for same-day repair.
- Dental crowns – teeth with significant damage may be improved using a customized dental crown that is bonded over the tooth to provide an extra layer of strength and protection. These restorations are made with porcelain to look as natural as possible.
- Invisalign orthodontics – patients with significant smile misalignment, may find that orthodontic services can help, but most want to avoid traditional bracket-and-wire braces. Invisalign orthodontics is a tray aligner therapy that can realign the teeth and improve the appearance and function of the smile without noticeable metal appliances.
Learn more about reconstructive dentistry
If you reside in the Sandy, Utah community and want to speak to Drs. Glenn and Michelle Taylor, about your oral health needs, we invite you to learn more about restorative dental care solutions available at our practice. We are conveniently located at 9924 South 700 E and can be reached by phone to schedule a visit by calling (801) 285-6607.