At Taylor Dental Care we offer Cosmetic Dentistry for that perfect smile
Not everyone has a naturally beautiful smile. So much can happen to the teeth and gums over a lifetime, which is when Sandy, Utah area patients start to consider family cosmetic dentistry services. The field of cosmetic dentistry works to address aesthetic smile issues, including the appearance of the teeth and gums and their health and function. Our dentists at Taylor Dental Care can assist patients in smile rejuvenation using cosmetic dentistry services.
What are the cosmetic services available at Taylor Dental Care?
Patients are often excited to learn that Drs. Michelle and Glenn Taylor offer a wide selection of cosmetic treatments for patients to consider when enhancing their smiles. Below are just a few of the more popular aesthetic services patients will request:
- Dental veneers – creating the perfect smile while covering imperfections is easy with veneers and laminates, fabricated to bond onto the front of the natural teeth. They look beautiful and natural.
- Invisalign orthodontics – straightening the teeth couldn’t be easier with Invisalign clear aligner therapy instead of metal bracket-and-wire braces.
- Botox and Juvéderm injections – in addition to the teeth and gums, our team also provides cosmetic injectables such as Botox and Juvéderm to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
- Professional teeth whitening – we offer professional teeth whitening solutions for patients who want to transform their smile by brightening it.
- Dental crowns and bridges – restoring broken or missing teeth is achieved using porcelain restorations such as crowns and bridges. Crowns are done in one appointment for your convenience.
- Dental implants – replacing teeth with dental implants is a highly desirable option for patients seeking long-term repair and restoration of the smile.
- Dentures – partial, complete, and implant-supported dentures help replace missing teeth and restore function to the smile.
- Full mouth reconstruction/smile makeover – by combining any selection of services above, patients can enjoy a complete smile makeover with a customized dental plan.
Is cosmetic dentistry safe?
Absolutely! We use biocompatible materials with the body to ensure safety and aesthetic appearance, which are both significant to our patients.
Upgrade the appearance of your smile with cosmetic dentistry!
Sandy, Utah area patients ready to enhance the appearance of their smiles with the help of a cosmetic dentist, can contact the team at Taylor Dental Care at (801) 285-6607. The office is conveniently located at 9924 South 700 E and accepts new patients.